365 Days Of Love 1.5Kg Pastry:
- Cakeway.in : Online order valentines day cake to Guntur, Order valentines day cake online Guntur.
- Now have Online order valentines day cake delivery in Guntur or valentines day cake delivery in Guntur by Cakeway.in for may variety of cakes.
- You can order this cake for same day and valentines day 365 days of love cake Midnight cake delivery in Guntur by Cakeway.in
- Valentines day cake delivery in Guntur or Valentines day cake delivery to Guntur.
- Order and send 365 Days Of Love 1.5Kg Pastry to ur loved one, and surprise them ! Home Delivery service. Contact : 9394422233
- We deliver fresh 365 Days Of Love 1.5Kg Pastry to Banglore, Bhimavaram, Eluru, Guntur, Hyderabad, Kakinada, Karimnagar, Kurnool,Machilipatnam, Nellore, Ongole, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, TadepalliGudem, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, Warangal, Amalapuram, Tirupati, Tanuku and Few more cities in Andhra Pradesh but since every chef has his / her own style to make and decorate the cake hence decoration and design of the product may be slightly /completely different than image displayed. Be assured about quality
- Same Day and Midnight Delivery Service available !
- Please Provide me land mark in "Special Instructions" message box during the checkout.
- Please select the proper delivery time at checkout page !
- The image displayed is indicative in nature. Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- Rare cases we will use to delivery available flavors (vanilla, Butterscotch, Black forest or other)
- The chosen delivery time is an estimate and depends on the availability of the product and the destination to which you want the product to be delivered.
- Since flowers and cakes are perishable in nature, we attempt delivery of your order only once. The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- This product is hand delivered and will not be delivered along with courier products.
- Occasionally, substitution of flowers/flavors/designs is necessary due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues