Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions ("Terms").
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
1. Introduction :
a)cakeWAYin ("Website") is an Internet based content and e-commerce portal licensed by Lakshmi Enterprises a company incorporated under the laws of India.
b) Use of the Website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms, as may be posted on the Website from time to time. cakeWAY.in at its sole discretion reserves the right not to accept a User from registering on the Website without assigning any reason thereof
2. User Account, Password, and Security :
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Website's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify cakeWAY.in of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. cakeWAY.in cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 2
3. Membership Eligibility :
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the cakeWAY.in website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. cakeWAY.in reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to cakeWAY.in's notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
4. Platform for Transaction and Communication :
The Website is a platform that Users utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. Cakeway.in is control in any manner any transaction between the Website's Users.
Disclaimer: Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Website may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published by our team may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event team may cancel such your order(s).
You release and indemnify Cakeway and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Website and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, cakeWAY.in cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Website. You may find other User's information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Website.
Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretense.
5. Services Offered :
a) Cakeway.in provides a number of Internet-based services through the Web Site (all such services, collectively, the "Service").
b) Cakes Decoration, Flower arrangements shown here are indicative. We do our best to give better result than shown. It may be possible that actual arrangement varies due to availability of flowers and other reasons beyond our control.
c) If ordered flowers/cake/sweets are not available in the respective city or town, we shall deliver available best quality flowers/cake/sweets of equal value according to our substitution policy.
d) In case of flowers, cakes, sweets (all being perishable items) if the receiver or any representative is not available at the time of delivery, we shall take the order as delivered. However we always try to take an appointment over phone before delivery.
e) Delivery of certain items may not be possible under certain uncontrollable circumstances. However, you always have a right to get 100% refund of your money.
f) No claim of whatsoever nature under any circumstances will be tenable other than the claim for 100% refund of payment made. All such claims if any, are to be raised within 24 hours of delivery /non delivery.
g) The owners of the site retains the right to refuse any order unconditionally.
7. All claims are subject to the jurisdiction of local Kolhapur Court only in India.One such service enables users to purchase original merchandise such as clothing, footwear and accessories from various fashion and lifestyle brands (collectively, "Products"). The Products can be purchased through the Website through various methods of payments offered. The sale/purchase of Products shall be additionally governed by specific policies of sale, like cancellation policy, return policy, etc. and all of which are incorporated here by reference. In addition, these terms and policies may be further supplemented by Product specific conditions, which may be displayed on the webpage of that Product.
6. Return and Refund Policy :
Our Return and Refund Policy Return and Refund
8. Limited User: Return and :
The User agrees and undertakes not to reverse engineer, modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website. Limited reproduction and copying of the content of the Website is permitted provided that Cakeway.in name is stated as the source and prior written permission of Cakeway.in is sought. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted
9. User Conduct and Rules :
You agree and undertake to use the Website and the Service only to post and upload messages and material that are proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using a Service, you will not:
(a) Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
(b) Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
(c) upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents; you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
(d) Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer;
(e) Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
(f) download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
(g) falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
(h) Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
(i) Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India; and
(j) Violate, abuse, unethically manipulate or exploit, any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere.
10. Intellectual Property Rights :
a) Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, Cakeway.in owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (whether patentable or not), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the Website belonging to Cakeway.in without obtaining authorization from Cakeway.in.
b) Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is expressly clarified that you will retain ownership and shall solely be responsible for any content that you provide or upload when using any Service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which you may upload, transmit or store when making use of our various Service. However, with regard to the product customization Service (as against other Services like blogs and forums) you expressly agree that by uploading and posting content on to the Website for public viewing and reproduction/use of your content by third party users, you accept the User whereby you grant a non-exclusive license for the use of the same.
11. Links to Third Party Sites :
The Website may contain links to other websites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Cakeway.in or the Website and Cakeway.in is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Cakeway.in is not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by you from any Linked Site. Cakeway.in is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Cakeway.in or the Website of the Linked Sites or any association with its operators or owners including the legal heirs or assigns thereof. The users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
12. Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability :
This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to you through this site are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, CakeWAY.in does not warrant that:
This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
CakeWAY.in will not be liable to you in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. cakeWAY does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. All the Products sold on Website are governed by different state laws and if Seller is unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different state laws, Seller will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by Seller from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to You.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Website. By registering your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
13. Selling :
The listing description of the item must not be misleading and must describe actual condition of the product. If the item description does not match the actual condition of the item, you agree to refund any amounts that you may have received from the Buyer. You agree not to list a single product in multiple quantities across various categories on the Website. cakeWAY reserves the right to delete such multiple listings of the same product listed by you in various categories.
14. Payment :
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
1. Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
2. Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or
3. Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
4. Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
Before shipping / delivering your order to you, Seller may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
15. Further :
1. Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between Buyer and Seller and payment facility is merely used by the Buyer and Seller to facilitate the completion of the Transaction. Use of the payment facility shall not render cakeWAY.in liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the products and /or services listed on Cakeway.in Website.
3. You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by cakeWAY.in is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the cakeWAY.in Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, cakeWAY.in is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
16. Payment Facility for Buyers :
You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the Seller to purchase the products and /or services from the Seller using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to the Seller using Payment Facility. You, as a Buyer, may agree with the Seller through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension / increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension / increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent novation / variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies. You, as a Buyer, shall electronically notify Payment Facility using the appropriate cakeWAY.in Website features immediately upon Delivery or non Delivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non notification by You of Delivery or non Delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction. In case of Cash On Delivery transactions, Buyer is not required to confirm the receipt of products or services. You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund claim using Website features within the stipulated time than this would make You ineligible for a refund. You, as a Buyer, understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence You may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services Except for Cash On Delivery transaction, refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received. For Cash On Delivery transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via demand draft in favor of the Buyer (As per registration details provided by the Buyer) Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees. For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI). Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to cakeWAY.in in case of any misuse by Buyer.
Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
4.cakeWAY.in reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which Cakeway.in may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
5. cakeWAY.in reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with Cakeway.in or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
6. cakeWAY.in may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/Buyers commitment to pay (for Cash On Delivery transactions) Transaction Price from the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of Cakeway.in. As a result of such check if Cakeway.in is not satisfied with the creditability of the Buyer or genuineness of the Transaction / Transaction Price, it will have the right to reject the receipt of / Buyers commitment to pay Transaction Price.
7. cakeWAY.in may delay notifying the payment confirmation i.e. informing Seller to Dispatch, if cakeWAY.in deems suspicious or for Buyers conducting high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price. In addition, Cakeway.in may hold Transaction Price and Cakeway.in may not inform Seller to Dispatch or remit Transaction Price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to Buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
8. The Buyer and Seller acknowledge that cakeWAY.in will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of cakeWAY.in.
17. Compliance with Laws :
9. Buyer and Seller shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and cakeWAY.in Website.
18. Buyer's arrangement with Issuing Bank :
10. All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
11. All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
19. Shipping :
Title and risk of loss for all products ordered by you shall pass on to you upon cakeWAY.in shipment to the shipping carrier, Our shipping policy
20. Termination :
a) cakeWAY.in may suspend or terminate your use of the Website or any Service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have breached, violated, abused, or unethically manipulated or exploited any term of these Terms or anyway otherwise acted unethically.
b) Notwithstanding Section 17.a above, these Terms will survive indefinitely unless and until cakeWAY.in chooses to terminate them.
c) If you or cakeWAY.in terminates your use of the Website or any Service, cakeWAY.in may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Service and Cakeway.in will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so.
d) You shall be liable to pay for any Service or product that you have already ordered till the time of Termination by either party whatsoever. Further, you shall be entitled to your royalty payments as per the User License Agreement that has or is legally deemed accrued to you.
21. Governing Law :
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation here to shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Visakhapatnam.
22. Severability :
If any provision of the Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of these Terms shall continue to be in full force and effect.
23. Report Abuse :
As per these Terms, users are solely responsible for every material or content uploaded on to the Website. Users can be held legally liable for their contents and may be held legally accountable if their contents or material include, for example, defamatory comments or material protected by copyright, trademark, etc. If you come across any abuse or violation of these Terms, please report to email@example.com
24. cakeWAY.in violation verification (VVV) : Reporting Listing Violations
cakeWAY.in has put in place cakeWAY.in violation Verification process so that intellectual property owners could easily report listings that violate their rights. It is in cakeWAY.in's interest to ensure that violating products are removed from the site, as they erode Buyer and good Seller trust.
If you are a Verified Rights Owner and want to report a listing issue, see cakeWAY.in VVV. Note: Only the intellectual property rights owner can report potentially infringing products or listings through VVV. If you are not the intellectual property rights owner, you can still help by getting in touch with the rights owner and encouraging them to contact us.
If your listing was removed through VVV, and you believe that your listing was removed in error, please contact us.
cakeWAY.in does not and cannot verify that Sellers have the right or ability to sell or distribute their listed products. However, cakeWAY.in is committed to removing infringing or unlicensed products once an authorized representative of the rights owner properly reports them to cakeWAY.in.
VVV works to ensure that item listings do not infringe upon the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of third parties. VVV participants have the ability to identify and request removal of allegedly infringing products and materials.
Any person or company who holds intellectual property rights (such as a copyright, trademark or patent) which may be infringed upon by products listed on cakeWAY.in is encouraged to become a VVV member.
Program membership entitles you (Verified Rights Owner) to the following benefits:
Rapid response by cakeWAY.in in ending listings reported by you (as the Verified Rights Owner) as allegedly infringing
Dedicated priority email queues for reporting alleged infringements
The ability to obtain identifying information about cakeWAY.in users'
How to Become a VVV Member :
To join the VVV, we require only that you fully complete and email Us a Notice of Infringement form specifying the allegedly infringing listings and the infringed work, complete with an original authorized signature. The information requested by the Notice of Infringement is designed to ensure that parties reporting products are authorized by the rights owners, and to enable cakeWAY.in to easily identify the material or listing to be ended.
In the interest of keeping the process easy and simple, after we receive your first Notice of Infringement in hard copy, future notices can be sent to Us by email at Cakewayin@gmail.com.
Note: In your notice of infringement, you shall be required to identify the individual listing which is infringing your intellectual property. General notices shall not be accepted.
We are happy to receive such information, but must advise that we may be limited in Our ability to respond to your request absent formal notice from an authorized rights owner.
Notice of Infringement :
I, [name] ____________________________ of [address] _________________________ do solemnly and sincerely declare as follows:
1. I am the owner of certain intellectual property rights, said owner being named __________________ ("IP Owner").
2. I have a good faith belief that the item listings or materials identified in the annexure attached hereto are not authorized by the above IP Owner, its agent, or the law and therefore infringe the IP Owner's rights. Please expeditiously remove or disable access to the material or products claimed to be infringing.
3. I may be contacted at:
Title & Company ________________________________________________________
Email (correspondence) ___________________________________________________
and I make this declaration conscientiously believing it to be true and correct.
Declared by ______________________________
on [date] ___________________________________ in [place]________
Addendum to Notice of Infringement :
List of Allegedly Infringing Listings, Products, or Materials
A Note on Reason Codes: When identifying item numbers please use the reasons below. When removing products from the site, cakeWAY.in will inform Sellers of the specific reason for the removal of their products.
Select the most appropriate reason. Please associate each item you report with only one reason code.
1. Trademark owner doesn't make this type of product or has discontinued the production of the product
2. Item(s) is an unlawful replica of a product made by the trademark owner or is counterfeit
Trademark-listing description infringement :
3. Listing(s) has unlawful comparison to trademark owner's brand or product
4. Listing(s) contains unlawful use of trademark owner's logo
Copyright-item infringement :
5. Software is being offered without any license or in violation of a license
6. Item(s) is a bootleg recording;
7. Item(s) is an unlawful copy (software, games, movies, etc.);
8. Item(s) is unlawful duplication of printed material
9. Item(s) is an unlawful copy of other copyrighted work (paintings, sculptures, etc.)
Copyright-listing content infringement :
10. Listing(s) comprises unauthorized copy of copyrighted text
11. Listing(s) comprises unauthorized copy of copyrighted image
12. Listing(s) comprises unauthorized copy of copyrighted image and text
Reason Code: _____________________________________________________________
Item Number(s): ___________________________________________________________
1. Please provide the ownership of Trademark (Trademark Registration Certificate should be in the name of applicant)
2. Please provide the evidence as to the ownership of copyright.
All such Notices of Infringement shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org